Class 4 Felony Aggravated DUI DWI
You may be charged with a Class 4 felony if you are allegedly driving or in actual physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence and impaired to the slightest degree by the use of drugs, alcohol or other substances, and are found to have one or more of the following:
- A suspended, restricted or revoked license
- Two previous DUI convictions within seven years of the current charges
- Have a mandatory ignition interlock device on your vehicle
The penalties for a first-time offense include (but are not limited to):
- Prison time: From a mandatory minimum of four months to 3.75 years
- Monetary fines and fees
- Revocation of your driver’s license, without the ability to receive a restricted license
- Substance abuse counseling
- Mandatory ignition interlock device for two years
- Up to 10 years of Probation
The penalties are increased for anyone who has a previous aggravated DUI conviction, or any prior felony conviction.
[free-consult matter=”Aggregated / Felony DUI”]
Class 6 Felony Aggravated DUI DWI
You will be facing Class 6 felony charges if you are allegedly driving or in actual physical control of a motor vehicle while under the influence and impaired to the slightest degree by the use of drugs, alcohol or substances, and are found to have a child (age 15 or younger) in the vehicle.
Lasting Convictions On Your Criminal Record
If you are convicted of an Aggravated Felony DUI DWI, it will stay on your criminal record forever and can be used against you in future cases. It will be considered a “prior felony conviction” in most circumstances, and used to enhance any penalties that you will be facing on subsequent felony charges, DUI or otherwise.
Contact Attorney Chuck Franklin about Aggravated Felony DUI Defense Today!
Let us help you understand your rights after an arrest. We have experience dealing with Aggravated Felony DUIs in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, and various other Cities throughout the state. Call us today at 480-545-0700!